- The company must be registered with a registration number in an EU27-country or in Norway.
- The company must be registred as the owner of the domain that payment form to be set up on or initialized from. You can check this information using e.g. whois.domaintools.com
- Term and conditions including delivery terms, cancellation term must be clearly stated on the website.
- Name, address, company registration number and contact information (including email address and phone number) must appear clearly on the website.
- A clear description of the company's services / products, including prices and taxes must be present on the website.
- Logos for the payment methods that customers can pay with are visible on the website.
- All card information must be on an SSL secured page or connection.
- When a customer has completed a payment on the website, he is presented to a receipt.
- If it is a subscription-based service or product, then it must be clearly visible to the customer and the user should explicitly accept the subscription terms.
Have more questions? Submit a request